No announcement yet.

Tonsillitis and Cocaine |

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you think cocaine(or any other kind of drugs)badly cut with some stupid sh*t can cause Tonsilitis, if drank?
    I doubt coke has anything to do with it, S American Indians chew the stuff all the time. Now someone will Google the rate of tonsilitis among cocaine chewing S American Indians

And cocaine would not be a drug you'd use to incompacitate your friend, its a mild to moderate stimulant and would help counter the effects of a strong depressant. It is possible I suppose the cut was old baking powder or something that had been sitting around in a frig gathering up fumes and bacteria, but it also sounds like you gave it to her. Mono?

You're an idiot for taking this sh*t, and deserve everything you get!
    Deserve? RU a Calvinist?

Comment

Btw, cocaine was a common drug used in dentistry to numb the mouth for surgery. I wouldn't be suprised if its still legal for that purpose... with DEA agents looking over the backs of dentists using the stuff in their practice.

Comment

PCP looks like something to incompacitate... not Coke.

JM
        Jon Miller-
        I AM.CANADIAN
        GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Yup, someone gave me a joint laced with the stuff without me knowing and all I could do was lay back and look at the ceiling and fight the feeling of spiraling down a bottomless pit. Wasn't my cup of tea, but I guess I deserved it

Comment

Mescaline is not PCP, no matter what any street corner pusher tells you.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

@ KH thread being deleted! Good attempt, you're thread was funny!
              bleh

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
                Well tonsilitis is an infection, bacterial or viral in origin - you could have some damage caused by some chemicals that would exhibit similar symptoms. But as I say, don't f**k with your system!
                Says the person who took mind-altering substances for two years.
                www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

french canadians must be really opposed to anything anglophone. PCP is mescaline? wtf?
                  "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                  'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Originally posted by Doddler

Says the person who took mind-altering substances for two years.
                    Antidepressants? A well understood and safe drug as opposed to this ****. There's a reason it isn't legal, you know?

And cocaine in dentistry? They haven't used that for a very, very long time...
                    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison

Antidepressants? A well understood and safe drug as opposed to this ****. There's a reason it isn't legal, you know?

And cocaine in dentistry? They haven't used that for a very, very long time...
                      Anti-Ds aren't all that safe...

If you want to mess with your brain chemistry, why do you criticise others for doing so?

Do you have a comparison of the mortality rates for those taking cocaine and those taking anti-depressants? I imagine it would certainly be higher for the latter.
                      www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Well roll out the statistics then if you are so confident...
                        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Ah I see, silence. Well have you ever taken aspirin or antibiotics Stew? It is a simiar concept. I was prescribed a drug to sort out a condition I had, not to get high, not as some sort of escapism. If I'd had side effects, I'd have stopped. I had none whatsoever, just the therapeutic effects. I was under doctors advice, and I had close family around. I am not buying something highly addictive "unknown white powder" off some random bloke. To form an analogy is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard.
                          Speaking of Erith:

Comment

@OP

It seems highly unlikely the drink was spiked with coke, even when taken oraly coke doesnt make you throw up.
                            The common daterapedrug GHB can make you sick when mixed with alcohol but then she wouldnt be awake all night.
                            Sounds like some for of speed/meth to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Berzerker
                              Deserve? RU a Calvinist?
                              He's a w*nker, alright.

Comment

Originally posted by Cort Haus

He's a w*nker, alright.
                                Yeah, well if you choose to play Russian Roulette in that manner...who am I to judge. If I'm a w*nker, you're a f*ckwit!
                                Speaking of Erith:

Comment

Working...
                                X